Features wide open spaces and comforting places!
Experience the charms of country living with The 2024 Old Farmer’s Almanac Country Calendar—now celebrating its 20th year! Each full-color photo captures a magical moment:
- A child fishing on a quiet pond
- Sun-kissed wheat growing in a field
- An adorable pig taking a siesta
- A town surrounded by autumn-leaf splendor
- And many more heartwarming scenes to keep you smiling all year long!
At every turn of the page, you’ll also find fun facts related to the photo and “country wisdom” that mirrors the mood of the month or season.
And, it wouldn’t be from The Old Farmer’s Almanac if it didn’t tell you the Best Days to plan activities, for everything from planting your garden or going fishing to setting eggs or pickling produce! Brought to you by the oldest (since 1792!) continuously published periodical in the Western Hemisphere.
Features also include:
- Major U.S. and Canadian holidays and celebrations
- Moon phases (new, quarters, full), including traditional full-phase names like Full Strawberry Moon and Full Harvest Moon
- Solar and lunar eclipses
- Previous and next month grids on each month’s calendar page for easy reference
- A domestic animal gestation and mating timetable
- 2024 and 2025 year-at-a-glance calendars for preplanning
- Convenient size to fit and be enjoyed almost anywhere: 10-7/8"W x 8-3/8"H; opens to 10-7/8"W x 16-3/4"H
Created by The Old Farmer’s Almanac, which has been supporting and inspiring country values for 232 years!
Makes a great gift!
Purchasing Options Explained
ADD TO CART
This option allows for a single, one-time purchase of this publication. The item will be added to your shopping cart, along with any other products you have chosen.
Opting for this choice initiates a separate, expedited checkout process, establishing a no-obligation stop-at-any-time annual subscription. This subscription renews each August, regardless of your original purchase date, ensuring you receive the latest edition of The Old Farmer’s Almanac publications for the upcoming year upon their release.