Who isn’t fascinated by the Moon, our nearest neighbor in space? And, what better way to enjoy all of its facets than with this stunning calendar, brought to you by The Old Farmer's Almanac, which has enabled millions to experience the many wonders of the sky for 232 years?!
- Enjoy a dozen spectacular images that show Earth’s natural satellite in beautiful settings—absolute sky candy!
- Explore fun lunar facts and lore on topics such as . . .
- How did the Moon form?
- Does the Moon have an atmosphere?
- How fast is the Moon shrinking?
- Does Earth have phases as seen from the Moon?
- How long was the longest solar eclipse to date?
- What is “lunar phobia”?
- How does the Moon affect our sleep?
- How much would you weigh on the Moon?
- Find out the Best Days to plan activities according to the Moon, for everything from planting your garden or going fishing to cutting hair or pickling produce!
Features also include . . .
- Major U.S. and Canadian holidays and celebrations
- Moon phases (new, quarters, full), with traditional full-phase names like Full Strawberry Moon explained
- Solar and lunar eclipses
- Previous and next month grids on each month’s calendar page for easy reference
- 2024 and 2025 year-at-a-glance calendars for preplanning
- Special bonus chart that includes rules of thumb to determine when each Moon phase rises, and more!
This heavy-paper, super-size (opens to 10-7/8"W x 21-3/4"H) blend of art, science, and folklore makes a great gift and will enchant you and your friends!
Purchasing Options Explained
ADD TO CART
This option allows for a single, one-time purchase of this publication. The item will be added to your shopping cart, along with any other products you have chosen.
Opting for this choice initiates a separate, expedited checkout process, establishing a no-obligation stop-at-any-time annual subscription. This subscription renews each August, regardless of your original purchase date, ensuring you receive the latest edition of The Old Farmer’s Almanac publications for the upcoming year upon their release.