Drill-powered weed removal tool for lawns and landscapes available in 2 sizes:
- 2-tine Weed Spinner leaves a hole 2" wide (most popular)
- 4-tine Weed 'N Till leaves a hole 3.5" wide
Finally, it’s fun and easy to weed!
The Weed Spinner is an innovative drill-driven weed removal tool that spins out weeds and their roots in one whirling motion. It's essentially a long sturdy drill bit for your drill (drill not included). The action is fast and the result is very satisfying! What’s more, there’s no kneeling, bending, or getting your hands dirty.
Dandelions don’t stand a chance!
- Removes weeds with one spinning motion
- Aerates and tills small areas
- Make a hole for bulb planting
- Holes left in lawns quickly fill in on their own
- Works on any surface where weeds grow (gravel, loam, clay, hard pack, soil)
- Saves time + your knees
- No more bending down (unless you are over 6’2”)
- Eco-friendly, chemical-free
- Almanac tested!
ABOUT THE DESIGN:
- Works with any cordless or electric drill (drill not included)
- Color: Black
- Steel shaft measures 33" long
- The part that goes in your drill features 3 flat surfaces to stay firmly in the drill’s chuck
- The business end is pointed to pierce hard or clay soils.
- Invented and patented by Vern Ader, a retired machine shop teacher and gardener
Our tips on how to use:
- Just put the tip on the ground next to the weed’s main stalk or center, then pull the drill’s trigger for a few seconds and push down slightly. It seems to work best if the Weed Spinner comes in at a slight angle versus straight down
- The Weed Spinner will pull the roots out along with the weed most of the time, but not every time
- Some weeds will be blown apart by the Weed Spinner. Other weeds will get wrapped around the Weed Spinner. If they don’t fall off on their own when the drill is raised up, the weeds will have to be removed.
- With the drill off, they can be can pulled off by hand.
- Running the drill on high for a few seconds can also get the weeds to fly off on their own.
- If your drill has a older keyed chuck, you can run the drill in reverse as well to dislodge the weeds